I have been a native Italian freelance translator since 2006 and I live by the motto “choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life”. I have the privilege of reading and learning lots of new things everyday while translating, as well as enjoying the flexibility of working anywhere I choose to be. I could not ask for more.
Some facts about me:
- Postgraduate degree in Translation from the School for Interpreters and Translators in Forlì – University of Bologna (2008)
- Accurate, top-quality translations in the life sciences, tourism and hospitality, IT, business and marketing fields
- I work with both world-leading translation companies and large private companies around the world
In order to ensure the best service possible to my clients, I am always looking for training opportunities, both online and in person, attending international conferences and completing online courses and specialized webinars. So you can be sure that you are putting your trust in a translator who uses state-of-the art technologies and has the expertise and flexibility to embrace the latest developments in the translation industry.
What’s in it for you?
- Knowledgeable translation partner
- Ethical practices
- Cultural insight and advice
- High-level documentation skills
- Thorough terminology research
- Great attention to detail at every stage of the project
- Consistency across your documents
- Prompt delivery while you relax